Tiny Love Super Mat Princess Tales is a fun super mat to encourage baby to let stretch out and practice rolling over, move around, extend tummy time and practise sitting up. The colourful design includes rattling and crinkling sounds which are designed to stimulate baby’s senses.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
0+ months: EQ – BONDING
From the very first days, the Super Mat is the perfect setting to get close up with baby and bond. Lie next to your little one and cuddle up, gaze at each other, talk and sing songs, taking the precious opportunity of getting to know one another.
2+ months: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS – TUMMY TIME
Encourage your baby to lie in tummy time by engaging baby with one of the features and activities. Point to the cute Tiny Princess Tales characters, draw baby’s attention to the peek-a-boo tree and satin ribbons or place the mirror at a convenient angle for your baby to explore his or her own reflection.
5+ months: COGNITION
When your baby is older and sitting up, let them enjoy the cosy playing area both indoors and outside and explore the mat’s various features and activities from an exciting new angle.
• Suitable from birth
• Easy grasp teether offers tactile stimulation
• Extra-large space perfect for bonding
• Playful crinkly star offers rich sensory stimulation
• Handle loop and elastic button for easy fold & carry
• Soft plush swan wing enriches baby’s experience of textures
• Shiny satin ribbons encourage babies to practice hand and finger muscles
• Machine washable for easy use
• Engaging peek-a-boo tree promotes the understanding of object permanence
• Mirror for extended tummy time and promotion of EQ
• Care instructions: Machine washable
• Dimensions: 45 x 86 x 78cm