Delivery and returns
Free Standard Delivery on all Irish orders over 49 euro*
Deliveries for purchases over €49.00 are free of charge (excluding furniture) Delivery for purchases under €49.00 will cost €5.95. Furniture delivery incurs an individual charge, see below:
Furniture Delivery Charges
Furniture delivery charges work as follows:
- 1-piece delivery (example – dresser) €10.00
- 2-piece delivery (example – dresser + wardrobe) €20.00
- 3-piece delivery (example – dresser + wardrobe + bed) €30.00
Any deliveries placed on a Saturday/Sunday or Bank Holiday will be dispatched for delivery the following working day. In addition, our warehouse is closed on Bank Holidays so orders placed before 4pm on a Bank Holiday will not be despatched until the following working day.
Orders under 49 euro will be subject to a fixed charge of 5.95 euro. Delivery time can be up to 5 working days, if items are in stock.
Click and Collect
Our click and collect service is free and contact less if required.
- Place and pay for your order through our website as normal
- At the checkout choose Store collection in the shipping section
- Pick a date and time to collect your purchases
- You will receive an email confirming your order and appointment slot
Special Order Products
These are items which we do not hold in stock but can be ordered at the customers request. Payment is taken in advance for all special order items.
|Orders placed before 4pm||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Estimated Delivery Day||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Wednesday|
|Orders placed after 4pm||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Estimated Delivery Day||Thursday||Friday||Monday||Tuesday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Wednesday|
No orders are processed or dispatched on bank holidays nor are any deliveries made on bank holidays. Orders placed over a bank holiday will not be processed by our warehouse until the following working day.
Terms of Delivery
Please ensure you are available to sign for your parcel as this will not be left without a signature. If you are not there to receive your delivery, please follow the instructions on the card that will be left to rearrange your delivery. Once your parcel has been attempted for delivery twice but has been unsuccessful on a 3rd attempt a fee of 6 euro will be charged to arrange another delivery. If this charge is not acceptable the goods will be returned to the store and your card will be refunded minus a delivery charge of 6 euro for failed delivery.
1) Mum N Me does not currently ship outside the republic or Ireland
2) Mum N Me at its discretion may decline certain orders to alternative delivery addresses subject to fraud checks.