Tiny Love Sunny Stroll Tiny Meadow DaysBy Tiny Love
This item is frequently purchased with
Tiny Love Sunny Stroll Meadow Days give entertainment & development everywhere you go. Especially designed for baby girls!
Easily connect the arch to your stroller or baby carrier for fun and amusement on the go. Flexible arch and universal attachment clip let you adjust the toy to your baby’s changing age and stage.
- 6 uniquely designed fun and engaging activities that inspire natural learning on the go while promoting fine motor skills and cognition – and all right at baby’s fingertips!
- Designed for two stages of baby’s essential development. For the first 5 months, baby bats at the toys, boosting sensory exploration; at 5+ months, baby begins pulling and holding, exploring the arch in a more sophisticated way.
- Universal attachment clips fit most stollers and flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, adjusting the toy according to baby’s age and playing preferences.
- Part of the Tiny Princess Tales™ Collection. Development has never looked so adorable!
- Arch easily angles toward baby
- Intriguing flower mirror
- Rattling beaver ball with crinkly textures
- Transparent fawn-shaped sun prism
- Woodpecker rattle
- Baby-activated propeller
- Easy-grasp teether
- Universal attachment clips
How to use:
0-2 months During the first three months, babies need visual stimulation to help them learn to focus their gaze. The stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should include some movement. Angle the arch to the appropriate distance and let baby enjoy some visual exploration.
2-5 months As babies grow, the will trying batting the toys and reaching out to the features. Adjust the arch’s distance and let your baby takes the first attempts at playing with the arch’s numerous activities.
5+ months At this stage, babies’ developing hand-eye coordination allows them to reach out to the toys confidently, hold them and pull them to their mouth for further exploration. The arch supports the development of motor skills, helps baby learn about cause and effect with the fun propeller activity, and stimulates the senses with rattling and crinkly elements.