Tiny Love Gymini Delux Playmat Into The Forest
2-in-1 playmat with adjustable arches for more play modes. A world of wonder awaits!
* Uniquely designed 2-in-1 baby activity mat with adjustable arches provides an adaptable environment for baby’s continued growth and development.
* Electronic bird toy with engaging lights & music feedback, including 30 mins of music and 20 different tunes, can also be used as an adorable take-along.
* Selection of soft Into the Forest™ dolls and various activities will keep baby engaged and happy.
* Open arches mode offers baby a whole new perspective on things.
* The Gymini®’s various features have been carefully conceived to support babies 7 developmental wonders, including motor skills, visual and auditory cognition, and the senses.
* Part of the Into the Forest™ collection! Sharing those special Moments of Wonder™ with baby.
1. Electronic toy with lights & music feedback
2. Adjustable arches provide an adaptable environment for baby’s continued growth
3. Crinkly Badger blanky
4. Crinkly peek-a-boo game
5. Machine washable mat
6. Shiny satin ribbons
7. Rattling & jittering soft fawn toy
8. Easy-grip squeaker
9. Mirror for extended tummy time
10.Innovative arch connector
The gym’s colors, textures and sounds stimulate baby’s senses from the very first days. Let baby try to reach out and bat at the fawn rattle or crinkly badger, or explore their own image in the mirror while practicing tummy time.
When baby is older, it’s time to go on exploring the various features in a more sophisticated way, playing with the electronic bird toy, enjoying the peek-a-boo game, etc.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can help encourage in your baby:
Gross Motor Skills The spacious play area let’s babies stretch their bodies, experiment with movement and roll over, while the activities, mirror and electronic bird toy help extend tummy time.
Fine motor Skills While lying on the back and tummy, baby practices grasping skills and develops hand control.
Cognition The Gymini® grows with babies and supports your little ones through their cognitive development. It helps them understand the idea of cause and effect through simple play in the first months and, as they grow, helps them develop and learn with its more sophisticated features.