Rockit Baby RockerBy Rockit
Rockit Baby Rocker creates a side-to-side motion when it’s attached to a pram. Scientific tests show that the vibration level closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a stroller and the subtle, yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones. It was perfect for keeping babies moving and snoozing!
During product development an adjustable speed dial was added, which lets you find the most effective rocking motion for your pushchair model and for your baby.
- Portable design with a bracket that securely attaches it to any stroller or pram – so it can rock your baby, just like you would.
- Soothing rocking motion with 30-minute cycle, helps them nod off and nap for longer – so you’re free to have a coffee, unpack shopping, and more.
- Showerproof, so you can use it out and about – useful if it starts raining when your eldest wants a last push on the swing.
- Adjustable speed dial – helps you find the perfect rock for your stroller and child.
- Quiet motor that won’t disturb your baby – or anyone else for that matter.
|Dimensions||H 155mm x W 86mm x D 95mm|
|Batteries||4 X AA Batteries required (not included)|
|In the box||1x Rockit, 1x Universal bracket, 1x User Instructions|
|Safety||Only to be used on prams and strollers. Do not use on cots, cribs or car seats.|
Position out of reach of the child.
Always ensure that the stroller or pram is on a level surface and the brake is firmly applied before attaching and operating the Rockit.