Lansinoh Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief PadBy Lansinoh
Lansinoh Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad is used for soothing comfort and relieving pain after delivery. Made with TheraPearl ColorSmart Technology, these after birth pads can be used cold to provide relief from perineal, haemorrhoidal or C-section discomfort. Or used warm, the pads can be applied to the abdomen for soothing relief from postnatal uterine cramping commonly experienced after birth.
How to Use Postpartum Pads
To use Cold:
Freeze pad for at least 4 hours before use. Place the frozen pad into a disposable sleeve and apply for 20 minutes. Allow at least one hour between uses or as directed by your healthcare professional.
To use Warm:
Place the pad inside the microwave, lying flat, for the time indicated below:
- 16 seconds at 1250 watts
- 19 seconds at 1000 watts
- 25 seconds at 700 watts
Gently massage the warm pad to evenly distribute heat as indicated by the colour-changing pearls. Add time in 5 second increments until desired temperature is reached. Always test your warm pad’s temperature prior to use.
Place the pad into a disposable sleeve and apply for 20 minutes. Allow at least one hour between uses or as directed by your healthcare professional.
CAUTION: For external use only. Use only as directed. Always test pack temperature prior to application. Prolonged application may cause injury, including burns. Do not use on infants. Do not use if you have poor circulation. Do not use heat therapy on stitches or an open wound. Do not fall asleep using pack. Keep out of reach of children. For extreme, prolonged or chronic pain, contact your physician. Heating beyond suggested time may damage or destroy pack. Do not puncture pack and/or ingest contents.
How to Clean After Birth Pads
After each use, thoroughly clean the gel pad with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly until all soap and residue is removed. Allow to air dry completely prior to use. Disposable sleeves are intended for one time use only.
Pad Pack Size
- 1 Cold & Warm Pad
- 12 Hygiene Sleeves
Polypropylene non-woven cloth
- Use cold or warm for relief from pain and discomfort caused by labour and delivery.
- Warm soothing relief from the discomfort of postnatal uterine cramping.
- Cooling pain relief from perineal, haemorrhoidal & c-section discomfort. Safe for use postnatal and while breastfeeding.
- ColorSmart Technology turns the pearls white when heated or purple when chilled.
- Lansinoh helps women thrive as they become new mothers. Founded by a breastfeeding mother, Lansinoh has been dedicated to supporting new mums for nearly 40 years.