Dr Brown’s Option+ Anti-Colic Gift Set Pink
Dr. Brown’s, the Options+™ Wide-Neck Feeding Bottle Set in Pink is the perfect starter kit for feeding your baby. Dr Brown’s Options+ Anti-Colic Bottle is clinically proven to reduce windy colic due to Dr Brown’s unique 100% vacuum-free vent system. Dr Brown’s Options+ bottles offer an easy and comfortable way to feed your little-one, adapting to their needs as they grow.
With the unique design, this bottle can be used with or without the removable internal vent system, transforming it into a teat-vented bottle for more convenience. Use Dr Brown’s Options+ bottles from birth – don’t wait until your baby develops colic!
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
- Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula
- Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep
- Offers a flow rate that supports breastfeeding
- BPA free, dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe
Breast like Nipple Shape – The breast-like shape encourages a proper latch for a more natural bottle-feeding experience. Designed alongside medical professionals, the correctly contoured nipple shape and high-grade, soft silicone offer a more comfortable feeding experience and help to avoid nipple confusion.
Take the guess work out of feeding – With a 93% acceptance rate, you won’t have to wonder if your baby will love their Dr. Brown’s™ bottle. In a comprehensive study of 884 babies, 93% of babies accepted Dr. Brown’s™ Options+™ Wide-Neck Nipple.
It’s all about the nipple flow– Each Dr. Brown’s Bottle Nipple is uniquely engineered so that flow rates don’t change between same-level nipples. That consistent, natural flow lets you find the right flow level for baby – and be sure it won’t change between same-level nipples.
Enhanced Internal Vent System – The anti-colic internal vent system features an enhanced design to improve an already innovative feeding experience. The fully-vented bottle is clinically proven to reduce colic, better preserves nutrients, aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep, and provides a flow rate that supports breastfeeding.
Our bottles work best with the vent system in place but it’s great to have options when baby’s feeding develops. Just remove the vent when you feel it’s time – no need to introduce a different bottle. Our bottle nipples feature their own venting system that offers a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
– Fully symmetrical soother.
– Reversible bulb fits perfectly in baby’s mouth, even upside-down.
– Open-shield design minimizes skin irritation.
– Taste- and odor-free.
– Ergonomic shape is easy for little ones to hold.
– Encourages healthy teeth and speech development.
– For extra sore days, freeze the teether to give baby cooling relief.
– Designed specifically for all Dr. Brown’s bottles.
– Combination bristle and sponge head for thorough cleaning.
– Grooved, non-slip handle with ridged teat cleaner.
– Suction clip at the bottom keeps the brush in an optimal upright position.
What you get:
– 2 x 270 ml baby bottles.
– 1 x 150 ml baby bottle.
– 1 x Bottle brush.
– 1 x Advantage™ Soother (0-6m).
– 1 x Flexees™ Teether.
– 2 x Cleaning brushes.– Bottles: Suitable from birth.
– Teether: Suitable for ages 3 months and up.
– CE marked.
– Meets or exceeds safety standards EN14350 and EN1400.
– Complies with safety standards ASTM F963 and EN71.
– Materials: Polypropylene and Silicone.
– Bottles: Hand wash only.
– Pacifier, Teether and Teats: Dishwasher and Sterilizer safe.