Tiny Love Gymini Deluxe Princess Tales
This item is frequently purchased with
- Uniquely desiged 2-in-1 baby activity mat with adjustable arches provides an adaptable environment for baby’s continued growth and development.
- Electronic bird toy with engaging lights & music feedback, including 30 mins of music and 20 different tunes. Can also be used as an adorable take-along.
- A precious developmental product that was carefully designed to boost babies’ 7 developmental wonders, including motor skills, visual and auditory cognition, and the senses.
- Open arches mode offers baby a whole new perspective on things.
- Surrounded by the little princesses of the Tiny Pioneers family, the beautiful design inspires exploration and discovery in a child’s growing mind and helps promote tummy-time.
- Part of the Tiny Princess Tales™ Collection. Development has never looked so adorable!
0-3+ months The gym’s colors, textures and sounds stimulate baby’s senses from the very first days. The wonderful collection of activities and toys will inspire baby to reach out, practice skills and spend more time in tummy time. While lying on their backs, let babies practice hand-eye coordination by trying to reach out and bat at the fawn rattle or crinkly badger.
2+ months Use the engaging activities and textures to encourage baby to spend more time in tummy time, preparing them for the next developmental milestone. Draw babies attention to the fascinating ribbons or let them gaze at their reflection in the mirror.
6+ months When baby is older, it’s time to go on exploring the various features in a more sophisticated way, playing with the electronic bird toy, enjoying the peek-a-boo game, etc.
- Electronic toy with lights & music feedback
- Crinkly badger blanky
- Rattling & jittering soft fawn toy
- Crinkly peek-a-boo activity
- Machine washable mat
- Easy-grasp squeaking beaver toy
- Shiny satin ribbons
- Easy-grasp teether and squeaker
- Large engaging mirror for extended tummy time
- Adjustable arches provide an adaptable environment for baby’s continued growth