SnuzPod4 Bedside CribBy Snuz
SnuzPod4 allows you to sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby. Now even more breathable thanks to its innovative NEW ComfortAir system, with unique air-flow vents, machine washable mesh liner, and improved base ventilation, helping to regulate your baby’s temperature for a good night’s sleep. SnuzPod⁴ also boasts a lightweight removable bassinet and new breathable mattress with a 3D mesh cover for all-round better support. Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby
- NEW ComfortAir breathable system to help regulate temperature for a good night’s sleep
- NEW 3D breathable mattress included
- New machine washable mesh liner
- Meets new bedside crib safety standards BS EN 1130:2019
- Gentle reflux incline option
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for use around the home
- Fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib (new max. height 73cm). Straps provided are compatible for Divan, Ottoman, and Framed beds. The strap goes around the stand of the SnuzPod and through the frame or base of the bed, before clipping together and being pulled tight.
COMFORT MEETS COOL
SnuzPod4 helps regulate your baby’s temperature with its innovative ComfortAir system. A combination of unique air-flow vents, air-permeable mesh liner, and base ventilation designed to increase airflow and breathability for a great night’s sleep, all around.
SnuzPod4 packs comfort, breathability, and safety all in one expertly designed crib that will see your baby going from awake, to zzz in no time.
HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD
Safety tested to the latest Bedside Crib Standard, SnuzPod4 is a sturdy, dependable alternative to other cribs on the market. Allowing you to soothe your little one night and day, safe and sound. Now fitting more beds than any other bedside crib, SnuzPod4 is crafted with care to ensure only the best experience for parent and baby. As of November 2020, all bedside cribs manufactured including SnuzPod⁴ need to meet the new crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019. As part of the new standard, when set up next to a bed, all bedside cribs must now have a 12cm barrier or wall to prevent baby from being able to roll out of the crib, while making for easy access during the night.