Snuggle Me Organic Infant Lounger SparrowBy Snuggle Me
Snuggle Me Organic Infant Lounger is the next best think to being held in your arms.
The Snuggle Me Organic Infant Lounger is a unique lounging pad designed to hug your baby’s full body. This snuggling sensation is highly effective at calming and comforting your baby when you need extra support.
ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLE & ETHICALLY MADE We are in love with the idea and quality of organic, USA-made baby items. We entrust local, Minnesota seamstresses and fillers with the crafting of each Snuggle Me® Lounger. Made with GOTS certified organic, non-toxic, breathable, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Filled with polyester fiber fill for a fully machine washable lounger.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY As inventors of the original baby lounger, we are leaders in our category for safety. As recommended by the AAP, never use any baby lounger as a sleep device. Never use any baby lounger unsupervised. Use the Snuggle me® Lounger for supervised lounging, tummy time or as a changing pad.
BEST BABY GIFT FOR NEW MOTHERS When you can’t be there, you can still send the reassuring support of a Snuggle Me®. Our baby lounger blends seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid, ready and waiting to give an extra hand.
- The Infant Lounger is designed to curve around baby’s back while pulling in around them to hug
- Suitable for babies from birth up to 9 months
- Use for lounging, supervised rest, tummy time and more. DO NOT USE as a sleeping device
- Made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill
- Made in USA
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Never leave baby unsupervised and never use lounger in crib or other sleep device
- Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides. Never place the loungers on soft or uneven surfaces
- Our products do not contain: Flame Retardants, Ethylene Glycol, BPA’s, Phthalates or Lead.
Safety notice: Safe sleep guidelines recommend the safest sleep environment for a baby is on a flat surface with no accessories. Loungers, nests and pods should be used in a supervised setting for rest and lounging. Always follow manufacturers product safety guidelines