Pacapod Richmond Changing Bag Slate
PacaPod Richmond changing bag is an effortlessly clean and streamlined classic tote bag. Hidden inside this devilishly simple and refined exterior is some clever pocketing and storage – perfect for new Mums. Tucked discretely inside the rear cargo section of the bag you’ll find the clever 3 in 1 baby organisation system with a feeder pod (cool bag), a changer pod, padded changing mat and insulated bottle cover.
For everyday multi-tasking simply remove the pods from the main bag and attach onto any buggy, or drop off at nursery. You can make use of the extra storage space and pop in a tablet or paperwork, while the additional parent pockets, convenient front pocket, and a key fob will help to keep personal items safe and easy to locate. The Richmond is durable and made in a coated cotton canvas fabric that is wipe clean, while the thick webbing carry handle and strap make it versatile and comfortable to carry over the shoulder, across the body, or it can be clipped onto a buggy to go hands-free.
• 3-in-1 organising system, which includes changer pod, feeder pod, mini pod, pram clips and changing mat
• Pods can be removed to use the bag independently – most laptops will fit in the cargo area
• Straps: Top carrying handle and across the body strap
• Pockets: Front handy pocket and internal pockets inside one containing key fob
• Dimensions: 32cm x 38cm x 19cm
• Volume: 23 litre capacity + 10 litres extra including pods = 33 litre total
• Weight: 1.3kg
• Material: Coated cotton canvas with cotton webbing handles
• Feeder Pod Standards: BPA free, wipe clean inner and phthalates free, tested to EC & BS food standards