Outlookbaby Autoshades cover the whole window which makes them perfect for protecting your rear seat passengers, and even your pets from strong sun, glare, & heat.
Windows can be completely lowered with shades in place unlike exterior tinting and other window appliques, meaning you don’t have to sacrifice fresh air and ventilation when using your Autoshade.
- Screens up to 90% of harmful UVA/UVB rays (best available in Australia)
- Recommended by the Skin and Cancer Foundation Australia
- Tested by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency (ARPANSA)
- Guaranteed to fit or your money back
- Available in single or twin pack
- Windows can be completely lowered with shades in place unlike exterior tinting and window appliques, meaning you don’t have to sacrifice fresh air and ventilation
- Shade acts as an insect/mosquito screen when windows are lowered
- Covers whole window reducing glare unlike most suction options
- Perfect for keeping the sun off your pets when travelling in the car
- Quick & Easy installation – takes under 60 seconds to simply slip over top of door frame, hook under car door and adjust strap to achieve the perfect fit
- Discreet designs means that only a small sleeve section of the shade is visible from outside the vehicle
- Perforated mesh material maintains visibility through the glass
- Can be easily moved between vehicles and used on either side of the vehicle meaning total versatility
Most vehicles either have a curved, or rectangle/square shaped window.
Curved – Small hatch and sedans will usually suit a curved shade however some are more suited to a rectangle.
Rectangle – Typically, most 4WD or larger vehicles will have a more rectangular shaped window.