Haakaa New Mum Starter PackBy Haakaa
Haakaa New Mum Starter Pack is the perfect way to get started on your breastfeeding journey. Either as a gift for yourself or another mummy, this starter pack includes all the best selling breastfeeding items to get you started.
150ml Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to express quickly and discretely. Simply suction it to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction! It’s 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Silicone Flower Stopper
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any accidental spills.
Have you just washed and sterilised your pump and ready to store away for next time? Simply pop this cap over the flange of your pump and store away. Your pump will remain 100% contaminant-free and will be safe to use next time!
Disposable Breast Pads
Our pads are designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad, keeping you and your clothing dry. Ultra slim and lightweight, these 100% natural and disposable pads also have a contoured look to make them discreet and comfortable to wear. 36x pads per pack.
Benefits & Features:
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Easy to use and clean.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensures your pump will not fall over and spill!
- Safe in microwaves, sterilisers and boiling water.
- Includes 1 x 150ml Silicone Breast Pump, 1x Flower Stopper, 1 x Breast Pump Dust Cap and 1 x Breast Pad Pack.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.