Baby Elegance Cupla Duo 2 in 1 Travel System Navy
This item is frequently purchased with
Baby Elegance Cupla Duo 2 in 1 Travel System has no limits. This system is completely adaptable whether you’re having one baby, twins or even a small sibling for your toddler. The newly designed Cupla Duo seat can be rear- or forward-facing, depending on your needs and preferences, and can even be converted into a carry-cot for very young babies who need a totally flat position for sleeping.
Cupla Duo Key Features
- Suitable for 2 babies of same age or infant & toddler
- Easily converted to a twin pushchair
- Includes carrycot for complete lie flat option
- 1 hand recline adjustment
- 3 forward and 4 rear facing recline positions
- Reversible seat
- 5 point harness
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Dual wheel suspension
- PU puncture proof wheels
- Linked brakes
- Adjustable leg rest
- Strong aluminium chassis
- Large shopping basket
- Freestanding when folded
Forward, rearward & carry cot seat
Our included toddler seat is designed to grow with your baby. Your toddler can sit forwards, backwards, completely upright, carry cot mode and anywhere in between. The same goes for when you have the two seat combination. Both seats can go forward, rearward facing and carry cot mode.
Cupla 0+ Car Seat is a rear-facing infant carrier, suitable for babies from birth to 13kg (approximately 12 to 16 months, depending on weight). The seat can be fitted on the Cupla Duo system with the included adaptors.
Features Cupla Group 0+ Car Seat:
- The seat is compatible with Baby Elegance ISOFIX Base (sold separately)
- Can also be held in place using vehicle’s three-point seat belt A five-point safety harness holds your baby safely and comfortably in the seat.
- The harness is adjustable to ensure a safe and comfortable fit.
- Comfortable chest and buckle pads are removable and washable.
- The carry handle is adjustable.
- A curved base allows you to rock your baby to sleep.
- A removable flexi hood for added protection is included
- A removable wedge gives your baby extra support.